Top 5 Jeans From Neuw Denim
Neuw have launched some seriously edgy denim for the AW12 season with their look book exuding and chic comfort that form the basis of a great wardrobe for the colder seasons. 2threads have picked the top 5 colours and designs that are a winter must-have.
1. For men, skinny denim is sticking around for another season, and why not experiment with the Iggy Skinny in straw. Team it up with a loose sweater and you’ve mastered the effortless look. The latest looks in menswear are further proof that accessories really do complete an outfit, so scarves, berets and vests are at the top of your to-buy list.
2. The Joey Slim in Golden Years (pictured right) makes the top 5 in Winter wardrobe must haves, with menswear fashion making a statement in colour and straying away from blue denim. If you’re still craving some blue-denim, match the jeans with an indigo button-up shirt to master the denim-on-denim look.
3. Neuw have revamped red hues and have put overalls as a priority on the to-but list for women’s clothing. Their Anita A-Line Big Brick is perfect as a base for layering and once again cements red as a staple colour for the season.
4. Print-on-print is another trend to be sticking around for the colder months, so if you missed out on experimenting with this trend during the spring/summer months, primp yourself up with patterns. Neuw’s Audrey Lace dress teamed up with the Rocker Jacket in wallpaper has nailed the look, mixing red with subdued hues of bronze and purple (pictured right).
5. Floral has been circulating on the catwalks and is proving that when worn correctly is can exude some seriously edgy vibes. The 500 Leagues Skirt (pictured left)captures the look when worn with a denim jacket and some serious attitude.
For other looks by Neuw check out their complete AW12 lookbook in the gallery below